To the Bridge Foundation (TTBF) seeks proposals from nonprofits that align with our mission: to help people navigate the transition from treatment to sober, independent living. Too often, people put in the hard work to complete a treatment program, only to find themselves without the means to reach a stable place in the next phase of their recovery. Our grant-making aims to support organizations that help people in recovery bridge that gap.
We anticipate awarding 5 to 10 grants in the coming year.
Typical grant amount
$1,000 to $5,000 All grants will be for general operations.
To be announced
Guidelines and eligibility
- 501(c)(3) nonprofits or fiscally sponsored organizations in Minnesota are
welcome to apply.
- Organizational budget size should be at least $100,000
- Organization has been in operation for at least a year.
- At the end of the one-year grant period, you will submit a brief report sharing the grant’s impact in helping you pursue your mission.
- While not required for submission, TTBF values partnering with organizations that support marginalized communities, prioritize racial justice and LGBTQ acceptance, and recognize that substance abuse is the result of trauma.